Role : Growth Hacker
Experience Range : 2 to 6 years
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech and MBA from Top 50 B-Schools
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : Growth Hacker will be responsible for developing no-code applications to deliver effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement and monetisation of the digital product or service. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the marketing, sales teams, product management, technology teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic and revenues for the digital channels.
Key Deliverables :
- Developing no-code applications to drive marketing activities
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and search engine optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
Key Competencies :
- possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in their pursuit of growth.
- open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Growth Hacker”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org